Last updated on 20 May 2020.
Latest Update on Covid-19 reservations
The Park View Motor Lodge remains committed to providing our guests and staff with a safe environment so they can stay with ease and conduct business with confidence. We have implemented the following precautionary measures to safeguard the health and wellness of our guests and staff as per advised by MBIE and Ministry of Health:
Level 2 – From 14 May 2020
- Full contact details will be required of all guests to comply with contact tracing requirements. All visitors to the property must provide their full contact details to reception on arrival.
- Rooms will not be able to be serviced as usual. Full details on servicing will be provided on check in. Rest assured fresh linen, towels and room supplies will be fully available throughout your stay.
- The guest laundry is still available for guest use, but each use must be advised to reception so sanitising can occur between users.
- The Sauna, Spa and Pool facilities will be opened on request only to limit numbers and ensure social distancing. A time limit maybe enforced depending on demand.
- To practice social distancing we try to spread occupied rooms throughout the property.
- Full breakfast menu is available.
- All staff have been instructed to follow the Ministry of Health guidelines for best hygiene and cleaning practices.
- All hard surfaces and including door handles, key and key tag, light switches, remote controls, etc in guest units are sanitised between each guests stay.