Last updated on 4 October 2021
Latest Update on Covid-19 reservations
Park View Motor Lodge remains committed to providing our guests and staff with a safe environment so they can stay with ease and conduct business with confidence. We have implemented the following precautionary measures to safeguard the health and wellness of our guests and staff as per advised by MBIE and Ministry of Health:
Level 3 – From 4 October 2021
- Reception is closed, however the managers remain onsite.
- We will only be taking reservations for guests who have obtained official documentation to prove they are essential workers.
- All guests must scan in using the Covid-19 Tracer app located on our reception doors.
- The swimming pool complex and access to the fitness centre are currently unavailable until level 2.
- Please note our housekeeping team and reception staff are practicing the Ministry of Health recommended hygiene and cleaning practices. This means that under alert level 3 rooms will not be serviced if your stay exceeds one night.